sweet like popsicles

Hello, sweeties! 
Finally, Exam Test is done!!
I got good marks for all of the subject, yayy, thanks God <3

I dolled up in this cute popsicle dress that I bought at Surabaya last Ramadhan, so in love with this dress hihi :3 
But to be honest, I'm a bit confused, where should I wear this cute dress? At party? I think it's too casual..to hang out with friends? Maybe <3 or to the beach?

Back to the outfit, I paired it with my cute pink winged bag...
Is this Harajuku style? Idk, my feeling said it as well Hehehe

By the way, How was you day ?~



HELLO <3




Stroberi headband, DIY necklace, DIY roses bracelet, Popsicle dress bought at Surabaya, Daddy's vintage shoes, Alba Watch, Lace Socks, Pink Winged Bag from Holy Shop



Thanks for visiting my blog <3
Love, 

Comments

Popular Posts