Top Skirt?

Hello everybody???
I'm back :p
I have received my report card  few days ago, the result is quite good ... but I'm going to keep fighting!
This is a simple outfit, but still look sweet, because there are lace detail around the top, but...
Actually, that's not a top, that's a SKIRT :P ehehee
I use it as a shirt, looks nice, right? :p

white outer : bro's. grey lacey skirt as the top :p ruffled short : gifted. strappy heels : zalora.co.id . necklace : forgot the OS name. fluffy pastel hairband as bracelet: sakura



Let's follow each other on Instagram!
follow mine : @_milkamelia
mention on my photo, I will follow yours too :*


thanks for visiting my blog!!
have a nice weekend!
love, ameliaaa

Comments

  1. Love your heels!
    Follow backnya nanti ya pas buka di komputer ;D thankyou

    staysya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm doing a giveaway on nail stickers:D check out my blog at daniellarika.co.vu thankyouu

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! :) hope to see you at my blog at http://justrosesarered.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful heels! :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it when you can wear something as something else! <3 hahaha great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have the same shoes like yours, only mine in flats :D

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your heels <3

    and dont forget to join my giveaway, I'm giving away choker and yellow dress , Don't miss it :D
    check elenaputri.blogspot.com thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your heels
    so lovely

    anyway, visit mine :
    www.sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's creative ^^
    would you like to follow each other to keep in touch?
    MY-Emily
    Please, let me know! ;)
    Follow me and I will follow you back for certain
    (leave a blog link at my blog after follow so I can go back ur blog again)

    ReplyDelete
  10. your outfit is so cute! I am in love with your shoes!
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Huhu kyut banget sih kamoooo ;__; I can't believe it's actually a skirt! Well, aku pernah nyoba juga sih jadiin long skirt (rok pramuka percaya ga? HA-HA-HA) ke midi dress, didn't look so bad dan banyak yg gatau loh ;D

    BLOG | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  12. cutee !!! hihihihi

    Sneak out my OOTD also : www.couturehaute.blogspot.com

    love,
    dea :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm following you back hun, GFC n.135... keep in touch!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute outfit! <3
    I've followed you back via GFC

    let's keep in touch!

    xx
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts