polka mocca

starting from last Monday, my mid test started, a bit nervous, because this is the second semester. And today the third day, I felt pretty calm and could pass it well > < I'm not confident with accounting subjects, arrrghhh 
schedule for tomorrow is geography and sport. Trust me, only in Indonesia, there's a theory test for sport 
-__-


cat bowler hat : grinitty. blue sweater : thrifted. Polkadot Dress : gifted. Grey boots : adorable projects indonesia.
bag : gifted. necklace : Ratu Paksi. Bracelet : DIY


Follow my Instagram account @_milkamelia, I would be very happy if we could follow each other :D
Love, amelia

Comments

  1. Nice post dear! Love it :) Mind to follow each other?

    Don't forget to join Hanake Label Giveaway on my blog, click here. Win the prize with total value IDR 450.000.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SHOP

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts