Seifuku ♥

One more thing you need to know about me, besides Korea, I also love Japan! Starting from the unique cultures, the music, the arstist, the fashion, and...the school uniforms! Japanese school uniforms called "seifuku" so interesting and makes the girl who use it looks more "kawaii" which means cute. I'm pretty bored with my school uniforms that I used until this time, and in this post I use the outfit that looks like a Japanese school uniform, this is also one of my dreams, get a cute school uniforms!




Maybe seifuku already common on Japan, but so many girls outside Japan wants to have a seifuku too ><

What I wear::  Aqua Blouse, White Basic Knit, RIpcurl Watch, Assorted Bracelets-CL, Plaid Skirt, Black Socks, Nike Sneakers, Bow Tie-Pretty, Hairbow by me

Love,
Ameliaaaaaaaa

Comments

  1. Cute look hon. I like your bow tie.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely style.
    I follow you now,if you can follow me back i will be glad.
    Let me know!

    alinefashionmoda.com

    Kisses from germany ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dear thanks for visited my blog :D
    u have a cute blog :)

    Btw i already following u dear :)
    don't forget to follow back :D

    keep in touch :)

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment! ;) you're so kawaii! I want to wear seifuku too <3
    Follow for follow will be great! Following you now, keep in touch! x

    claraangwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your comment on my blog. i'm following you now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love japan! so much kawaii stuffs there hahahaa xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks pretty cute :) Of course we can follow each other.I´m following on gfc now (#51)-now it´s your turn ;)
    www.melodylouise.net
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so cute! Great post. Let me know if you would like to follow each other.

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello dear! You have a really cool blog so yes, i would like for us to do a follow for follow. followed you now dear! your turn! :))

    xoxo,
    Rae :3
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am your newest follower, please follow back

    www.fashionerza.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts