a Little bit of Pink and Aqua




What I wear :: Holy Shop-cardigan, By myself-necklace, white shirt, off-white lace short, aqua spiked bracelet
This week I was very busy, a lot of tests and made ​​me stress .. next week I will do my final exam, what should I do? > <
Wish me luck! ... I wish I was given a little power to study *haha*
Yesterday I made my first ​​floral hair crown...a lot of my friends love my hair crown, they also want to buy it from me :)
This is very simple, I'm going to try to make a better one!






(Left pict :: She's Bella, my very very very pretty friend, yes..she's so pretty, right ? .__. I wish I have a beauty face too *eh* hahaha

Love, 
Ameliaaaaaa



Comments

  1. cute color combination! And I love your floral headband! :))

    xoxo,
    Rae :3
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your finals!
    I love that cardigan and flower crown and I would totally buy one from you too XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i followed your blog
    through gfc and bloglovin dear .
    :)

    http://brushesandpens.blogspot.com/

    ---

    i am loving your blog ,
    it is very raw and you are
    such a sweet girl .
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you a lot of luck on exams! ;3
    You have such cute blog :)

    I'm your follower now, hope you can fan me back :)
    CLICK
    xoxo from Poland :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog.
    Of course we can follow each other!
    I'm your new follower, so really hope you will do the same!

    X Annewil
    lovetolittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great post! I just realized I was only following you on GFC! I fixed that and now also following on bloglovin. In fact I have shown lots of love by liking many of your posts. Hope you'll do the same. Keep up the great work and have a good week.

    Erin

    thefashionfairyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts