Lil' Miss Leopard

Welcome to my 2nd post of November! How was your day, fellas?
I'm doing quite good this half of November, on 8 I went to Jakarta to had photo session job for a clothing brand, then I attended YSL Beauty Hotel Indonesia in Plaza Indonesia, I stayed for 3 days only because I still have some classes to be attended. But I think it was quite relieving my stress, since I could have a job I loved, got new experiences by the event, and of course met my best friend there at Jakarta, like Mia and Tyas after we've been lived in different town, because you know I lived in Semarang.

So this post, all off the photos were taken my bestie, Tyas when we had a lunch in Kanpai last Sunday. I'm really happy I could meet her again after several months. Anyway, I just had my birthday on October 16th, and Tyas gave me a present, it's a novel by Kevin Kwan, "Crazy Rich Girlfriend" (2nd series after Crazy Rich Asian). I'm so happy because I'm a fan of Crazy Rich Asian and been wanting to have the next chapter of it. Thank you Tyas, she knows me so well aahahah.



This is one of the recommended cafe in PIK, it has various yummy Japanese foods there, from appetizer, yakitori, udon, ramen 'till special meaty menu and the special thing from here is the design and the interior, It gives you Japanese vibes, but has a retro touch on it. So for Japanese and Retro lovers, this place will suit you! But the place isn't that spacious and big, better you RSVP first before it's crowded and full!




Say hello to Tyas! Thanks for being there all the way from Serpong to North Jakarta for me! xD xoxo





My Outfit Details:

Leopard Dress - Pull and Bear
Pink Corduroy Jacket - @jj_label (IG)
White Heels - @mintandmauve (IG)
Earrings - Forever 21


Animal prints are back on trend again now! And for a petite like me, previously I was wondering if I suit the animal prints trend or nah, but accidentally I found a leopard dress in nude color from Pull and Bear, and so happy when I tried it, it looks good on me and I don't look 'too much' in this dress. So for a petite like me which has 'kawaii' or cute image, it's okay to try animal prints but find the right prints, color and model for you, nude color is recommended by me!



Thank you for reading and visiting my blog, hope that you'll get some inspirations from my blog, kindly keep supporting me by subscribe my blog, and don't mind to leave some comments below! Let's be friend on Instagram too, follow me @milka.amelia , don't hesitate to send me a DM for follow back :D

See you on my next post, fellas!
Love,


Comments

  1. You look so cool, nice photos! :)

    www.meriwild.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leopard and pink jacket are pretty outfit combination!
    Love the look of yours sweety <3

    xoxo,
    |CHELSHEAFLO|

    www.chelsheaflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the leopard print! you're killing it in this outfit.


    https://ami-amour.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts