Dark Touch


Welcome to Charming Berryz! This is the second post of this month, and I'm wrapped in black and white again. I dunno why lately I often wear monochrome color such as black and white. I could easily mix and match black and white fashion items as I want. 

All of the photos here were taken by my photographer friend, Dika (@beruang_grzzly) at Reunion Coffee Shop in Semarang. This was a sudden photo session xD, we didn't plan this shot before, lol. But the photos are quite cool, so I posted this here.





Just like the title of this post, you know, our life isn't perfect, there are goods and bads, there are happy times, there are dark times too. And this October was quite rough and 'dark' for me. Even I had my birthday on last 16th, God gave me a dark touch in my life, maybe so I could learn about life more. I'm not gonna tell you the details here, but it was quite shocking me, and made me really stress. But thank God, I feel better now, things are getting better slowly after the dark came. I prayed a lot to God, and He did His works slowly but I know His plans are always great for me.

But still I'm thankful for another year that God has given to me, happy 21th years old for myself :D Wish that I will be better and better in life.




What I wear here:
* Japanese Kimono- got it in Shopee
* Glittery Sheer Inner - @theaubree
* Black Tennis Skirt
* Transparent Belt with Ring by Shopee
* Black Glasses by Shopee
* Sneakers - @Lasenoraboutique on Instagram 




Guess that's all for today's post. I'm happy that you visited my blog, and hopefully you'll get some inspirations too!
Have  a great day ahead, stay fabulous and stylish!

Love,



Comments

  1. glad to hear good to your life.aww love your sneakers and beautiful photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :D

    you look amazing :D
    I want your sunnies :D

    NEW TIPS POST | MAKE-UP TRENDS TO ROCK IN THE FALL.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Im totally in-love with your outfit :)


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your sunnies and of course the whole outfit.

    BLOG
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. But black and white are the best color combination, gurl you rock it. Love the way you style everything!

    BLOG | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pics come out great!
    happy belated birthday to you, pretty girl!

    <3
    Stevia
    www.escapesweetest.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts