Tangled Up In Blue

Hello everyone, sorry for missing for around 1 month :(
My college life started last month after I finished my intership program at Gadis, Jakarta, and I went back to Semarang again last month.
I entered 6th semester already and my college life is getting serious since now I'm not in the early semester anymore.
And then I was so busy with my college days and activities, include the tasks too...
But thanks to God, I'm still breathing 'till today and passed it all, beside it I'm happier I guess because of falling in love, yea of course with my boyfriend, and time passed quite quick, we are already been together for 2 months, yeah I know it's still a long way to go, but I feel thankful that we are getting better day by day.

Let's move to my outfit post here!
These photos were taken by my 2nd brother, Rudi at Giyanti Coffee House, in Jakarta. I really love the design and interior of Giyanti, it's interesting, artsy as well, and this coffee shop is mostly covered in blue color, so if you are a blue lover, this place will be ur favorite, lol.

Didn't mean to match my outfit color with Giyanti, but surprisingly my outfit matched the place hihihi



 


MY OUTFIT DETAILS:
Navy Camisole - Bought at ITC Mangga Dua
Two-toned Midi Skirt - H&M
Yellow Sling Bag - Bought at ITC Mangga Dua
White Heels - @mintandmauve (Instagram)
Cherry Earrings - Biekoobee Accessories by Kiki Farrel 








 
 I'm wearing pretty simple outfit here, but I feel so feminine in this whole outfit. Sometimes it's true that simple is beautiful too, right?
Hihi <3

I hope that this April will bring more blessing and happiness for you all! I'm getting closer to my mid test, kindly wish me tons of luck so I could pass all of the test!
Just follow and be friend with me on Instagram @milka.amelia to find more of my personal and ootd updates!

Love,



Comments

Popular Posts