School Exam is Coming

Hello my lovely friends, not an outfit post again, just want to share my feelings here, school exam is coming!! Actually it already started from last Saturday, I'm getting a bit depressed because I need to study and learn the subjects from grade 10-12 , I keep praying to God so He'll always beside me and I can be stronger >< I wish I can get good scores, I don't want to hesitate, I wanna make my parents happy, I wanna graduate from high school with great scores..


I hope all of you know my feelings, yeah, I'm too tired huaaa :( Need your supports and prayers, guys...
I will keep movin' on and hope the best !!

Well, that's all, please wait for my next outfit post, I already prepared for it, but it's not the right time to have a photo shoot :') Thanks for reading my post, my online diary :D
Wish you had a great time !

See you !!


Love you,
Milka Amelia

Comments

  1. good luck on your exams, I know you will do well

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute girl with cute top fighting for exam *u* good luck ya milkaaa KAMU PASTI BISA >o</


    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooo cute :)
    I am here first but I love it. You have amazing blog and you are beautiful :)

    From Slovakia <3
    Check my blog too http://www.anetabjelakova.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Beautiful ♥
    Gorgeous Outfit! You look great!
    Have a look:
    www.femme-noble.de
    Lovely greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog, follow for follow?

    www.trendyytimes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey dude. We are having same problems! :(:( I'm on 12 grades too.. so yeah, I feel you. hahaha.

    Btw mind to do follow each other on blogs? :p Lemme know, kay ^^

    characlaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit dear!!! i like ;)
    big kissesss

    Check it out my new post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/crazy-for-victorias-dress/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice childish and fun... kiss from jogja... happy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Milka, you look sooo cute in that outfits!
    I hope you pass the exam :)

    x from Berlin,
    http://vinaulia.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts