Gingham Check


Hello everybadeeeehhhh! Finally I'm back after busy weeks omg >< I already passed School Exams and The Last Tryout, #sighhappily , I don't know with the School Exams result , because it hasn't come out, but the last tryout result are out already, well, not too good, and not too bad, but it's better than my previous scores, even the difference isn't that much . So the last and the final challenge left is...National Exams!! Which held on April 13-15 2015, or it means....2 weeks more....I should prepare myself more and study more, I want to get great result for my exams. Please pray for me :3

I have a plan after my national exams finished, I just want to go to Surabaya or Jakarta, of course laa, for shopping ehehehe /// But it's a plan only, because I'm not sure my family will accompany me to shop or not, I don't wanna be alone :v hahaha 

And for college, I choose department of communication in Soegijapranata University, here, in Semarang, mm...actually I want to go to Ciputra University at Surabaya and take department of Fashion and business, but I feel pity for my parents, I realized that the college fee is too expensive for our family, and not include with the room rent fee, pocket money, the living expenses there is more expensive than Semarang and the other fees...hmm...so I just turned down my desire to go to Ciputra University, but my parents told me, they'll take me to a fashion course, the cost is cheaper but it's effective too for my future :) Thanks God, I got super loving parents hehehe

So, back to my outfit post hihi, I'm so happy I could make a photo shoot, with my church friends, Mia and Feby, they're food bloggers, you can check their food instagram @olalaigo and they're sisters hihihi, we went to Macario Cafe, a little cafe near my house, but I love the environment there, the interior feels so sweet and fresh, and not too crowded, so I can take a photo freely hihi :3


Feel so warn, right?







Nutella Almond Toast (IDR 19k)



My outfit : Grinitty-Cat bowler hat, Plaid Sabrina Top-NeeSally, White bodycon skirt-DIY, White Bag-Local Store, White Shoes-Aglae House, Watch-Alba



Smile as big as you can huahaha XD it's candid btw...









Bai baiiiii, see you on the next post lovelies <3 Thanks for visiting my blog too, have a great week!!

Instagram : @_milkamelia



Comments

  1. such a cute cafe!! and you look so cute and adorable as well ❤❤

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful<3
    Good luck for your national exams! :D

    Theresakurniawankho.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, if the fee is too expensive, why don't you try applying for scholarship? I bet there are numerous of chances out there! I wonder how it feels to be a fashion student (I'm a law stud, btw), but then I guess I won't get along well with sewing and drawing patterns LOL.

    Good luck for the National Exam though! You'll get through it! <3

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you look so cute my dear ! You're beautiful

    Kiss ma belle ! Yuyu

    http://www.yuyufashionbook.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit, head to toe! love it! :D especially the shoes :') hehehe
    love that candid shot anyway! :D
    have a great day, Amel! <33

    http://immekristiani.blogspot.com/
    From Bali, Indonesia - with love, Imme ❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute<33 love the place, AAAHH I'M SO HUNGRY>,<

    Adventure of P-Chaaan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, i love your top
    NEW BLOG POST : MELODY JACOBS BLOG http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. kinda miss you, Amel ;)
    looking forward for your next post :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute♡

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts