February + CNY 2013 Photos

 ^ don't have to care about the text in the food box, because my cooking club only supply that box, what can I do? -_-Kkk ~

I joined the cooking club, and today's the day we cooked a chicken pie or Quicce Loraine, quite easily, we make the dough and fill the pie shell with chicken that has been cooked with cream and then we bake it! Garnish it with cheese and oregano! 


by me! Quicce Loraine <<(is that the right name? kkk~)
 Hello lovelies! I came back with a lot of pictures about Chinese New Year 2013 and my outfit.
In my city, Semarang City, while Chinese New Year arrived, there is always a festival and Semawis Market. "Semawis" contains a lot of traders associated with the Chinese New Year and there is also featured Chinese culture such as lion dance, puppet potehi and much more! There was very crowded! Lots of delicious food there as Nasi Campur Jakarta (pork), hizit, and plenty of food containing pork. Semawis opened yesterday, and this is the second day for Semawis, tomorrow is the closing ceremony, and I will perform with my vocal group there! Wish us luck!
Today I went to Semawis with my family, and I bought one simple red sweater with a very cheap price, IDR 35 000! : 3 heheheh ~
Then we ate Japanese food, but I did not take a picture ...
Then we went home, and I tried my new sweater :)





"Klenteng"
pretty to the max!
a lot of China Traditional Cap
Don't forget about batik!


Lion Dance / Barongsai

 My photo with my new sweater ...




 What I wear:
-Red Sweater-Semawis
-Shirt - unknown
-Short - Bali
- Hat - My friend's olshop
- Boots - Adorable Projects
- Bow Tie - Pretty
- Cross Ring - My friend's olshop
- Spike Bracelet-Friend's olshop, Skull Bracelet-Stroberi, Name Bracelet-DIY

 I didn't take a photo with my clothes on Semawis, because there is very crowded and hard to take a picture, when arrived home I was in a hurry to try my new sweater: 3 and before leaving, I had no more time, because we were in a hurry x_xV

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts