Chinese Touch for Year of The Pig

Hi everyone! Welcome back to Milka's Charming Berryz Blog! So this is the first post of February 2019, and I wanna say Happy Lunar New Year 2019 for all of you who celebrate it! Wish that this year will bring more lucks, happiness and good-health for us!

How did you spend your CNY moment today? Me and my big fam (Dad's side) were having a one-day family gathering in a villa only, yaa seems not that special, but it was worth it because we've never met each other for 10 years, it's ridiculous but yaa lots of things happened hahaha. I'm glad I could met my cousins there, we were changing a lot ofc, lol.

Now let's move to the main part, the outfit-post, for CNY's post here, I'm wearing an outfit with Chinese touch, like floral patterns and high-neck details for th example. CNY's usually famous with red color everywhere, but for me I'd like to choose other colors beside red for this year.



OUTFIT DETAILS:

Hat- Cafe Brick's
Blue Flower Set - Forgot the shop's name :(
Bag - @by_mebag
Earrings - @lacheriejewellery
Heels - @ladiesstownshoes



I stopped at this famous coffee shop when I was in Jogja for a day to accompany my bro who will move to Yogyakarta next month. I've been wanting to visit Cafe Brick since a long time ago, besides the place is cute and instagramable, it has good coffee and foods too ofc! And true, I tried the Cold Milk Brew, its about $3 only in a quite big bottle with great taste! I had Cafe Brick Speciality Pasta with espresso touch (written on the menu), it was quite good from the presentation to the taste, but couldn't find where is the espresso taste hahaha. 

Cafe Brick is located in Kaliurang Area, this cafe is so crowded and full with people come and go, better you prepare yourself or book first before coming here.



Hehe accidentally found a cute hat inside the cafe <3


Details: Earrings by @lacheriejewellery
Just check it out because Lacherie has a new Heart Bracelet collections special for Valentine, and 14% off discount too until Feb 15th 2019 only!




That's all for today's post. Hope that you'll get some inspiration and don't forget to stay stylish! Happy CNY once again, don't mind to drop some comments below. And you can reach me more via instagram by follow me @milka.amelia . Let's be friends there and find more daily and fashion updates of me!


See you on the next post,
Love,




Comments

  1. Look so gorgeous as always<3

    kaniarda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinese fashion offers figure flattering choices, especially for the older woman. They are one way to indulge current tastes for ethnic clothing.
    https://www.lelandwest.com/policy-features/index.cfm

    ReplyDelete
  3. More and more world-class fashion designers start to apply Chinese traditional elements to the modern fashion designs.
    https://childactorlainstitute.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts