Be One with Nature + Celebrating Lazada's 5th Birthday

Hello lovelies, I'm back with my second post of this month, how was your day?
I'm busy with my college tasks these days since my holiday ended 2 weeks ago. So, let's start talking about my outfit here. These photos are taken by my best-best-best friend, Stephen Nicholas at Surabaya when me and him had a trip there last year, on December.
Located on Kudos, a cool and minimalist cafe in west Surabaya, we took all of the photos. Not only me and Stephen, there was Gracia too, my bestie who lived in Surabaya! Very happy that people who I love could be gathered together that time.







Outfit details:
Knit top @staywoyo (instagram)
Tassel skirt , I forgot the shop's name ><
Lace-up heels @shoebaglovers (instagram)
Gucci bag given by auntie





So he is Stephen and his older sister! We're being friends since the 2nd semester of college, and he's so cute and he is the one who knows when I'm not in a good mood, when I had problems, he's a really really good friend, and now he's been busy with college tasks since he took Visual Communication Design Major, keep fighting! Good luck buddy!




Gracia and me! My bestie since we were in elementary school!







Anyway, I got a happy news from Lazada Indonesia that turns 5th this year, and Lazada surprised me with a Box of Joy they sent to me yesterday after I got back from class, it was super big moodbooster, right?!
A Box of Joy they sent to me contains various beauty products such as from NYX, L'Oreal, and Maybelline, see the photos below of me with my Box of Joy from Lazada Indonesia!

And I'll make my first make-up vlog tonight, uploaded it on youtube and my instagram @milka.amelia using beauty products from "a Box of Joy Lazada Indonesia" , stay tune ladies!!


Go quick check Lazada Indonesia  and find many special promo and discounts there, up to 70%! Fantastic right? The Birthday Promo starts tomorrow 21st until 23rd March 2017, so make sure that you won't missed the big chance , get things you want on Lazada Indonesia with super affordable prices and great quality, authentic items there <3





Well, thank you co much for reading my blog, hope that you will be inspired, and don't mind to leave comments below,
Don't forget to check Lazada Indonesia and all of the birthday promo and discounts there!!
stay in touch,

xoxo, Milkamelia



Comments

  1. Mel, lucu bangeeett aku suka rok sama sepatunya ˆ ˆ cocok di kamu!
    Tempatnya kyk pewe banget ini mel
    Tapi....kamu ke Surabaya tapi fotonya di Jakarta (??)
    Aku bingung

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! And i love the earth color palette of your outfit. so cool outfit! =)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely combination
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/2017/03/small-boy-handbag.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts