Azul


Hello everybody! First of all I want to say Happy New Year 2016! Well, I hope this year will bring us more happiness and luck :D
And this is my very first post on 2016, I've vanished for maybe around 1 and half months XD So sorry for being inactive, for some reason lah~ I want to tell you about my stories, a lot of stories! There's a lot of things happened this 1 and half months, sweet things, and a bit of bitterness :)






But let's talk about this post first. I took all of the photos at Tri Lomba Juang Sport Center in Semarang, I often jog there in the morning, and when I looked around the building, there's an outdoor tennis court and there's nobody there (always!), so today I took this photoshoot there XD 
So windy there, and I couldn't do anything with my hair, sorry for my messy hair :(



 On 17th December, my loooooooong~ holiday started, last until 8th March on 2016 huahaha, I wonder what should I do to spend my holiday. And around 23thv December, my cousins came visited me and my family at Semarang, we had great times, and mostly we went out for foods XD My cousins really love eating, so they asked me to join, and I couldn't do anything, I joined them, and I ate a lot! Goodbye diet :v
But my cousins went back to their hometown on 31st December, yeah finally, the food parade ended up hahaha

Bad news, I got bitten by weird bug,  a lot of small bumps appeared on my skin, legs, arm, etc, so damn itchy!!! Really afraid if the marks won't dissapear. The doctor gave me an ointment, and now after I used it for around 1 month, I didn't feel itchy anymore but the marks still there, and it will dissapear but for a long time. But I hope the marks will dissapear soon, so I can wear my favorite skirts and shorts ><




Next, is about my holiday with my college friends, I went to Wonosobo, a little city at Central Java. I went there with another 7 persons, and we stayed at Veli's home for 5 days and 3 nights. And we went there by motorcycle...my very very first time to go somewhere far from my place with motorcycle. Semarang-Wonosobo is so far away, maybe it tooks around 5 hours. x_x
When we got there, Veli introduced us to Wonosobo's favorite spots, like Telaga Warna, Kawah Sikidang, etc which are still very natural! I will write a post about my holiday at Wonosobo with my best friends soon! Experienced a lot of new things there <3




And the last story, the bitterest one. 
Hmm, I don't know where should I begin my story.. but the conclusion is, I got hurt (again) :)
Broken heart, again. 
It's hard for me to fell in love, but when I fall, I fall so deep. 
It ended up like this again, there's a lot of reason behind it, but I have to let go, because sometimes letting go is better than holding on :)
But I'm gonna smile like nothing's wrong, pretend like everything's all right, act like it's all perfect, even though inside it really hurts, and I'll be moving on :)

I want to say thanks to him.
Thanks for the friendship, thanks for the smile, thanks for the love you showed me even though it was only for a while. 
True, my heart was broken, and yes, my eyes did cry. 
But the pain is all over now, cause I have learned to say good bye :)

#let'sendthissadstory#

Sunnies: ig @ddshopindo
Jumpsuit: Aneka Jaya
White platforms: ig @aglaehouse
Bag: unknown
Necklace: Adam and Eve



Thanks a lot for you, who visited my blog, and sorry if I wrote too much xD
I hope all of you'll have a good day!  Sorry for my poor english, haha!


Let's be friends !
Instagram @milka.amelia
Facebook: Milka Amelia
Snapchat: milkamelia97


Love,


Comments

  1. Great outfit Milka! Love it so much <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    BEHIND THE FABRIANNE’S
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I'm in love with your jumpsuit!! <3

    http://ruteritamaia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pants and shirt! you've got a great sense for fashion.

    x
    dahi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts