feeling down

lately, I often feel envy with the others, it feels like I can't be like those who are 'successful', I feel I don't have anything to show. And I feel that the others are very lucky, very very lucky ... me? to be honest, I feel so 'poor' ... I should be grateful, but somehow, I feel more and more cornered. I feel so messed up ...> <





grey outer-heath
white basic top
leather skirt-grinitty
blackwhite pump-zalora
red satchel-via Chijeu House
black stone necklace-gifted
triple rings, spiked bracelet, alba watch, diamond stripe bracelet




have a good day :)
Amelia 



Comments

  1. I think feeling envy of other cannot be completely avoided, since I feel that sometimes too. But at the same time I know that I am already doing well to be compared to many...

    I just envied other bloggers today that so many of them have become close friend and I am not close with any beauty bloggers lol

    Anyway I really like your red bag!

    I want to invite you to join my giveaway!
    Glitter Bunny Nail Polish Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts