The "Spring" Time




What I wear :
-Lace and Flowers Outer
-Floral mini dress
-Bow bangle from my auntie
-Pink Socks
-Black Wedges
-Creme Bow Bag from my auntie

 Hellooooooooooooooooo!! I'm back!!, 2 weeks I've been very busy with exams, and now I have time to update my blog ... actually tomorrow is the last day of exams ... pray for me please > <
I wish my grades get better this time ...
So what about you guys? Are there are exams? Ganbatte...!! :3

Oh yeah, I bought a floral dress and wedges that I wear at the Sunday market in my town, so cheap! all only 72k ( it's around 7,3$) !



“ I’ll always pick you, the prettiest flower that I can find, even if it’s the hardest one to get.” 
― pon and zi



Thanks for reading!!
Love,
Ameliaaaaaaaa

Comments

  1. love dress))

    http://nanikratliff.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! Lovely blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts